Who Should I See

Please do not forget there are many services available for you, depending on your condition. These include:

Self Care: this is the best choice to treat minor illnesses and injuries such as hangovers, coughs, colds, grazes, small cuts or sore throats. Many of these can be treated a home, simply with over the counter medicines and plenty of rest.  Under Information and Advice tab, please see NHS 111 symptom checker and Self Care and Management  Advice

Pharmacy: Pharmacists can give advice on and treat a range of symptoms. They can support you with things such as diarrhoea, ear aches, painful coughs, sticky eyes, teething and rashes.

NHS 111: You can access 111 online or via the telephone. This is for any urgent but non life threatening health concerns. They will be able to signpost you to the relevant service and provide advice where appropriate, or book you into an urgent treatment cnetre.

A&E/999: You should only attend A&E or dial 999 in a life-threatening emergency such as severe bleeding, breathing difficulties and severe chest pain.


Find a support worker role near you today
Local Services, Let Don
The Solihull Physiotherapy Clinic Ltd